Providing expertise in the following regulations:
* Hazardous Waste Combustor National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (HWC NEHSAP or HWC MACT standards)
* Industrial, Commercial, and Institutional Boilers and Process Heaters National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (ICIB/PH NESHAP or Boiler MACT)
* New Source Performance Standards and Federal Plan Requirements for Commercial and Industrial Solid Waste Incinerators (CISWI)
* Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)
* Boiler and Industrial Furnace Standards (BIF)
* Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
Facing a new regulation? Let us review your current compliance programs and unit operations. We'll provide you a detailed evaluation that outlines the steps you need to undertake to come into compliance. We'll also provide a schedule for getting you there!
Coterie Environmental's Services
At Coterie Environmental, we take care to provide our customers high quality services personalized for their unique needs. We can assist you through every phase of your project, from initial assessment, conceptual design selection, testing, and final notification of compliance. Some of our services include:
Conceptional Design Selection
Need to upgrade your air pollution control system or evaluate different options for compliance? Let us work with your team and our trusted resources to develop a concept that meets your needs and the regulatory requirements. We can either serve as the design team lead, a subject matter expert, or design QA-QC lead on your project.
Permit Development and Negotiations
We've been negotiating permits for client's for years. Let us help you through your complex permitting process. We offer permitting assistance with the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act, the Clean Air Act, and other state-specific regulatory programs.
Test Planning, Oversight, and Reporting
Proving compliance through performance testing is often a tricky adventure. Let us help you through every step of the way. We can develop your test plan, work out a strategy to streamline the testing, oversee the onsite testing, coordinate testing and spiking contractors, and develop a report that meets all of the regulatory requirements.
Operator and Other Employee Training Programs
Need to provide site specific training for operators or other employees? Let us tailor a site-specific program to your needs. We offer onsite instruction in regulatory programs as well as unit operation and design.